Corporate Law, Business Planning & Commercial Litigation
Our attorneys can help with your planning and compliance needs whether your business is new or old. Eventually, even the best businesses need legal representation for litigation. Tapella & Eberspacher LLC represents both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Our approach focuses on the best result for you. There is no cookie-cutter approach in business. Our services include:
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies and other forms of business association
- Maintaining and protecting your business
- Representing business entities in litigation
- Representing business entities in arbitration and mediation
- Planning for business succession
- Counseling on creditor and debtor rights
- Lease arrangements
- Lending arrangements
- Freedom of information representation
- Agriculture and agribusiness representation
- Electrical services representation
- Petroleum distribution representation
When litigation is warranted or arises, we prepare your case for verdict and stop short only when a need is present. We seek to vindicate your company's rights or guard it from attack. Tapella & Eberspacher LLC understands that litigation can compose a drain on financial and managerial resources. Accordingly, our lawyers try to help you through trying times.
For any of these services please call our Central Illinois office at (217) 639-7800, our St. Louis Metropolitan area office at (618) 628-3800 or contact us online. We handle cases in Illinois and in Missouri. Our initial consultation and evaluation are free. Fee arrangements can be hourly, contingency (if appropriate), flat fee or a blended arrangement.